The one thing we creative entrepreneurs dread is having zero clients.
Nada. No payments coming in, no work to keep us busy, no solution to the bills that loom over our heads.
This is an especially big fear for new freelancers or side hustlers who want to start freelancing full-time. They're used to their steady income each month, so the prospect of worrying about money when they begin freelancing scares them to death.
The fear of 0 clients also hits experienced business owners-- hard. When you've been working for yourself for years and suddenly hit a slow stage where clients are hard to come by, imposter syndrome sets in and you start to feel like you're not good enough to run a business.
You scour the internet for marketing tips to help you find new clients.
You watch as the freelancers around you talk about being booked out for six months and you think: will that ever be me?
The only person who doesn't worry about having no clients is the business owner who is booked solid for the next six months. She's sitting pretty, enjoying her flow of regular income and wonderful clients.
The problem with that?
She's so busy enjoying the booked out life, she forgets she still needs to promote her services.
Have you ever been at that point? So content with the months of clients you've booked up that you stop marketing because you feel like you no longer need to?
I've been there. You get to the end of the client line, look up and suddenly realize you have zero clients ahead of you because you forgot to continue marketing.
If you're going through a slow stage in your business and you're struggling to book clients, or you want to implement a marketing strategy so you never have to worry about having zero clients, I'd like to introduce you to The Freelance Marketing Plan.
This ebook has only ever been available in my webinar bundles up until now, but I was so overwhelmed by the amazing feedback it received that I decided it was finally time to give it it's very own launch!
Get it for $19 instead of $35 if you purchase before December 2nd Midnight ET.
In the ebook, you'll learn:
- How to get more referrals from clients and competitors.
- How to create a referral strategy and set up a referral program.
- How to create a follow up strategy.
- Copy & paste follow up scripts to use with past clients or potential clients who disappeared.
- How to use a Client Relationship Management tool to nurture your client relationships.
- How to use digital ads to attract clients to your website.
- How to use print ads to attract clients to your website.
- How to use content marketing to attract clients and show them you're an expert in your niche.
That's not all. You'll also get:
- Worksheets you can print out and fill in to create your very own marketing plan.
- Lists of my favorite tools & resources so you can manage and automate your marketing like a pro.
- Screenshots, examples and step-by-step tutorials.
This isn't just any ol' ebook. You can print it out and use the workpages to write out your very own marketing plan like Alexa has in this image below: