The Freelance Marketing Plan
Living the freelance life is fun. It’s fulfilling to set your own terms, earn your own cash and be your own boss. But finding clients can be tough, and that’s when freelance life goes from fun to frustrating.
I don’t want you to throw in the towel because no one seems to be hiring
you. I don’t want you to stress out about paying your rent next month. I want clients to start banging down your digital door. I want you to get
booked out for the next six months!
If you’re ready to make that happen then The Freelance Marketing Plan can help you.
This book is perfect for you if you're...
- A new freelancer who desperately needs to start booking clients.
- An experienced freelancer who wants to get booked out.
- Going through a slow stage and worrying if your business will survive.
- Dreaming of quitting your day job to start freelancing, but unsure how you're going to find clients.
The Freelance Marketing Plan is a 50-page workbook designed to help you find clients, make money and get booked out.
It not only outlines key marketing strategies you can use to find clients, but also includes dozens of workpages you can print out, fill in, and use as your very own marketing plan!
This book teaches you:
- How to get referrals from clients and competitors.
- How to create a referral program.
- How to create a follow-up strategy.
- How to use a CRM tool to manage your client relationships and schedule follow ups.
- How to use digital + print ads to promote your services.
- How to create an ad campaign.
- How to use content marketing (blog posts, emails, video etc) to reach more clients.
You'll also get...
- Dozens of worksheets you can print out and fill in to help you create a marketing plan.
- Email scripts to use when following up with clients.
- Checklists and lists of my favorite tools & resources so you can find the tools to help you market your services.
- Screenshots, examples and step-by-step tutorials.
What happens after I buy the book?
You'll receive an email with the link to download the ebook.
Will this book work even if I'm not a freelancer?
I wrote this book with freelancers in mind because I'm a freelance designer myself. However, the lessons and strategies I've shared in the book will work for all service-based businesses.
Will the strategies in this book work no matter who my target market is?
The strategies in this book will work no matter who you're targeting.
What are your terms of service?
Due to the digital nature of this book, no refunds are available.
I love the way Nesha writes- it’s concise and easy to read, as well as implement! The advice she has given has been of huge benefit to my business, no question.
- Louisa Wheeler
I've been following Nesha for years now and continue to be impressed with the content and knowledge she spreads to fellow aspiring freelancers. Her tips and advice are always on point and she delivers information in an easy-to-digest manner! Nesha is just the kind of business mentor any freelancer is in need of when paving their own path in the world!
- Alyssa Barilar
Nesha provides intuitive advice written in a digestible manner which I LOVE because it doesn't overwhelm me. I started my freelance business out of necessity and didn't have much help; the only advice I actually resonated with was Nesha's. I've handled a very scary client situation early this year with Nesha's advice and it went so well that the way I handled it actually won me other clients! The confidence I now have is definitely a result of Nesha's wise words.
- Kayleigh Hall