How To Market Your Design Services On Instagram
In this month’s masterclass we talked with my special guest, Liz White, about how to market your design business on Instagram.
- Personal verses business Instagram accounts (6:32)
- Using stock photos (14:06)
- How to get traffic to your Instagram account (20:59)
- How to plan posts strategically (24:35)
- How often to post (32:56)
- How to find hashtags (39:35)
- How to use Instagram to sell - without feeling sleazy! (42:45)
- How to connect with potential clients (54:24)
- How often to post stories (57:33)
- Preview App- Free of charge. Use this app to plan your Instagram feed and schedule your posts.
- Mosaico- Small one-time purchasing fee. This is an alternative to Preview App.
- Link Tree- Create multiple links to use on your Instagram profile and in your posts
- Stock Photography- Like the look of Liz’s Instagram profile? She mostly uses stock photos. Check out her recommendations by clicking this link.
- Liz’s Instagram- Want to see Liz’s Instagram profile? It’s awesome at converting followers into clients and email subscribers!
- Nesha’s Instagram- Check out my Instagram profile and follow me to watch my daily Instagram stories.
Who is Liz White?
Liz is a creative strategist, designer, and fellow savvy entrepreneur. She helps her clients impress their audience, stand out from the competition and make more sales.