Limited-time special bundle: Find More Clients
$45.00 instead of $104.00
Do you want to get out of a slow stage and start booking clients?
Want to create a marketing plan for your creative business, but can't figure out how?
Are you ready to finally get booked out?
With the Find More Clients bundle, you'll have everything you need to find more clients, so you can quit worrying about your income and do more of what you love.
Social Splash is normally $29.
The Freelance Marketing Plan is so actionable that it's valued at $75.
The bundle also includes 5 podcast interviews with Maya Elious, Heather Crabtree,
What you'll learn
This bundle is perfect for you if you're...
- A new freelancer who desperately needs to start booking clients.
- An experienced freelancer who wants to get booked out.
- Going through a slow stage and worrying if your business will stay afloat.
- Baffled by the amount of freelancers you see who are constantly booked out, and wondering- how??
Here's what's included:
Social Splash: My 100-page ebook teaching freelancers and creative entrepreneurs how to find clients on social media.
Access to all 5 podcast interviews from the Find More Clients series on one neat'n'easy page.
The Freelance Marketing Plan: A 50-page printable workbook designed to help you form a plan that will have clients knocking down your digital door (aka. your inbox). This workbook isn't even available on my website yet- it's only included in this bundle!
The bundle should be $75 but I'm giving it to you for $40. That's $35 saved!
What life is like after the Find More Clients bundle:
- Clients come knocking down your digital door (aka. flooding your inbox with inquiries).
- You get booked out for 2-6 months and never have to worry about being unable to pay your rent. Ever.
- You have to take down your contact form and replace it with a 'I'm currently booked out, sorry!' message.
- You sleep well, knowing you have enough clients booked in to live a comfortable and sustainable lifestyle.
Social Splash includes 9 major lessons:
- The one thing you MUST have for social media marketing to work
- How to streamline your social profiles & look like a pro
- How to brand & design your social profiles so make the best first impression on potential clients.
- How to find clients on Facebook
- How to find clients on Pinterest
- How to find clients on Twitter
- How to find clients on Periscope
- How to get clients to stick around once they've clicked through to your website
- How to get clients from social media and into your sales funnel.
The Freelance Marketing Plan includes...
You'll also get...
- Worksheets you can print out and fill in to help you build a social marketing plan + find clients.
- Checklists and lists of my favorite tools & resources.
- Screenshots, examples and step-by-step tutorials.
- A readymade social media schedule telling you exactly what to post and when.
What happens after I buy the bundle?
You'll get a confirmation email and receipt. You'll then receive the eBook on launch day: March 1st 2016.
Will this bundle work for me even if I'm not a freelancer?
I wrote this book with freelancers in mind because I'm a freelance designer myself. However, the lessons and strategies I've shared in the book will work for all service-based businesses.
Will the strategies in this book work no matter who my target market is?
Most of the strategies in this book will work no matter who you're targeting, especially the strategies outlined for Twitter and Facebook.
Are refunds available?
Due to the digital nature of this bundle, no refunds are available.
I love the way Nesha writes- it’s concise and easy to read, as well as implement! The advice she has given has been of huge benefit to my business, no question. - Louisa Wheeler
I've been following Nesha for years now and continue to be impressed with the content and knowledge she spreads to fellow aspiring freelancers. Her tips and advice are always on point and she delivers information in an easy-to-digest manner! Nesha is just the kind of business mentor any freelancer is in need of when paving their own path in the world! - Alyssa Barilar
Nesha provides intuitive advice written in a digestible manner which I LOVE because it doesn't overwhelm me. I started my freelance business out of necessity and didn't have much help; the only advice I actually resonated with was Nesha's. I've handled a very scary client situation early this year with Nesha's advice and it went so well that the way I handled it actually won me other clients! The confidence I now have is definitely a result of Nesha's wise words. - Kayleigh Hall
Nesha is brilliant. She’s always on hand to give spot-on advice that's simple and easy to understand. She's one of a few people I would definitely turn to for business/freelance advice! - Krishna Solanki