A lot of freelancers have been asking me about Dubsado* lately so in this video, I'm sharing what Dubsado is, why freelancers are going CRAZY over it, and who should and should not be using it.
If you're scratching your head, wondering what the heck Dubsado is then here's the lowdown: Dubsado is an all-in-one business management tool that allows you to send contracts and invoices, handle project management, create questionnaires and other forms, manage bookkeeping, track your time and SO much more... all from ONE app.
And guess what? It's only $25 a month! That's a suuuper sweet price for a tool that does SO much and saves you so much time.
Watch the video below to see a quick and simple Dubsado walkthrough! In the video, you'll see exactly what Dubsado looks like, how it works, and the features it includes.
If you're not a video lover then don't worry, I've got you covered. Read on to learn of its main features...
- Week at a glance (This shows all the tasks you've scheduled for the week. You can sync Dubsado* with your Apple or Google calendar so it automatically imports your tasks!)
- To-do list
- Unread alerts (When a client pays an invoice or signs a contract, you'll receive alerts.)
- Financial overview (This shows how much money you've made so far and how much your clients still owe.)
This section displays all the potential clients who have inquired about your services.
- A list of all leads + the date they inquired, the amount their project is worth, whether a contract has been signed and more.
- The invoices, contracts and forms you've sent to your lead
- Appointments you've scheduled with your leads
This is where all your booked clients are listed and organised! This section includes all the features from the Leads section.
Dubsado's bookkeeping is quite basic, so if you need to do in-depth bookkeeping then I recommend using Quickbooks. Dubsado syncs with Quickbooks and they will also be syncing with Wave Apps and Xero soon.
- Profit & Loss statement
- Chart of accounts
- A monthly, weekly or daily view.
- Ability to import tasks from external calendars like Apple or Google Cal.
- Ability to export tasks from Dubsado to your Apple or Google Cal.
- A list of all forms you've ever sent your clients.
- Whether the forms have been filled out or not.
- The ability to create tasks and assign them to yourself or other team members.
- Tasks in a list format.
- Tasks in a board format.
- The ability to add your clients information to an organised space.
- The ability to make notes about your client, such as their favourite colour or their home address! These are details you could use to personalise and send them a gift at the end of their project.
- The ability to track how much time you're spending on each client or project.
- Ability to attach that time to an invoice.
- Form templates: templates for questionnaires, contracts, sub-contracts, proposals and contact page forms.
- Canned emails: email scripts you can send to clients so you're not typing out the same things to your clients all the time.
- Packages: create templates for each of your services/packages. You can then add your services to invoices and proposals with just one click!
- Invoice templates
- Tax item templates
- Payment schedule templates
- Template library: A library of form templates for lots of different niches! For example, the library includes a web design contract, wedding photography questionnaire, and more.
• With Dubsado, you can send your contracts for electronic signature. That means your client can sign your contract quickly and easily, right from their inbox!
• You can brand everything with your own logo and colours.
• You can create client portals from inside Dubsado so your client has a page they can log in to and view all the files, emails and forms you've sent each other.
In my opinion...
Dubsado is the bee's knee's. I've listed all of it's core features in this blog post but there are lots more that haven't been listed! If you can invest in any automation tool in your service-based business, let it be this one.
Get 20% off your first month on Dubsado
Click here to use my affiliate link. When you sign up for a paid account via that link, you get 20% off your first month- yay!!
Set up Dubsado in just 1 day!
Want to set up and start using Dubsado in as little as a day? My course, Dubsado In A Day, will help! Through the course, you'll not only learn how to set up Dubsado step-by-step, but you'll also receive dozens of templates so your setup is fast and painless!
Here's what my students have said about this course...
"I had been using Dubsado for months but had no idea how much it could do! Through this course, I learned a lot about workflows and it has changed everything for me. This course made Dubsado SO much easier to understand and set up.”
- Andrea Balogun, studioworkshopgroup.com
"Working through this course has been a gamechanger. I knew Dubsado was an amazing tool but after completing Dubsado In A Day, I now understand the full potential of this resource! Enroll in this course. The investment it TOTALLY worth it!”
- Madison Whiteneck, keepingthecreativity.com
“I never thought I would switch to Dubsado but after going through some of the lessons in this course, I am blown away by how much Dubsado can save me time and energy in my client process. It also makes my business look so much more organized and professional!”
- Paigon Davis, natashalanedesignco.com
All links marked with a * are affiliate links. I get a little commission when you sign up for Dubsado using my affiliate link, but don't worry! I only recommend them because I seriously love them.