I'm an avid subscriber of newsletters. If I come across a site with personality, bag loads of passion, and an enticing reason to subscribe (like a free eBook) then I'm IN.
I have a separate email account that I use solely for subscribing, and I hook that email account up to my iPad and no other device (like my phone.) Being subscribed to so many newsletters means that I've had plenty of time to weed out the great ones from the not-so-great.
Here are the 10 newsletter all women entrepreneurs NEED to sign up to. The information they provide has the potential to better your business, boost your confidence and increase your sales.
1. Alex Beadon: Her Twitter profiles states: 'Don't be a businesswoman. Be a business, woman.' She's amazing and so is her newsletter. Enough said.
2. Helen Hunter Mackenzie: If you think you need to choose between being pushy and not marketing at all, then you need to seek this lady out. She's a tornado of useful information, especially when it comes to marketing.
3. Kick Start Labs: Signing up for their newsletter gets you on their FREE 5 day workshop, designed to help you create products and services that will never go unnoticed. I've taken the course, it's fabbity fab.
4. Stephanie Pollock: If you sign up for her newsletter (which is amazing), you'll get her Going Pro magazine for FREE. It's filled with valuable information and experiences from your favourite women entrepreneurs, like Alexandra Franzen.
5. Savor The Success: A premium business network for women entrepreneurs. They conduct inspirational interviews and they inform you of all the best and brightest workshops around town for women entrepreneurs.